Chicas fashion

Chicas fashion
Chics Chair, chicas modelos con discapacidad

lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

Response to Comments to the article "Spring Fashion" and clarification regarding the blog:


Hi girls! I hope you are well, I saw that my previous article was accepted by my friends Anglo speakers, and had the delicacy to read the article, I liked them a lot, but there was some bitter person or is not fully aware of the goals of my blog and I only questioned and criticized without knowing the root reason why I made this blog. Well taking advantage of the circumstance, clarifications will everyone about why I made this blog? Only people close to me know in broad strokes and details of why I did, and for whom it is addressed, and where did the idea of ​​this space and means of "relief" and to disseminate ideas and share tips and experiences.
Well, this article will explain how they came into my background ideas and concerns came to me and I started researching things online about fashion and disability for "art's sake", I was born on interest and from there I searched for information. All originated one day I checked in the group of disability and sexuality from my friend Silvina Peirano (Mythology of sexuality especially) that takes into Facebook, and I noticed an article about girls with disabilities who are models, then I entered the "thorn" or curiosity about the subject, but not refuse, since my childhood I liked things like that, how to spend my allowance on clothes for my dolls for Christmas ask for styling doll heads, have "makeup" and paint my lips, wear shoes with heels, wear dresses, my Barbie dolls were worship, was always dressed in elegant fashions for all occasions!
Since childhood I was very feminine and flirty, my aunt painted my toenails and I put lip gloss.
Since I grew up, started using the computer, and my first contact with the computer and the internet were dolls dress up games! LOL is something that has always liked me, know how to combine costumes, create styles, giving harmony, agreement, order, I loved using "media" or "relaxation" on my computer playing games about fashion dolls, as
how to play with my dolls so real (my childhood friends if you read this article know what I mean LOL xD)
Since childhood, not to brag, but my mom dressed well my sister and me, never walked that looks dirty or neglect, doctors and therapists and they even noticed chuleaban clothing.
I grew a little more, I changed my way of thinking, I spent my allowance, my wrists now as I did not care before, and came my interest in boys, spent my money on youth fashion magazines, just made me want to buy clothes and accessories, started the transition and changed my tastes. I arrived there I questioned concerns and things that many people still do not understand, or has not been analyzed, the same way I had more proximity and access to other things, because if something I recognize and admit is that my parents did not forbid me to see
all network information, and good between me and say concerns came with the group of Silvina and that article made me wonder, was there the beginning of everything ...
It is said that practice makes perfect, and that things of everyday life are the ideas and creativity, I discovered that these "myths" are real, because I have found things in my daily life that made me think about how uncomfortable it is to get modern clothes, comfortable and beautiful for people with disabilities. Gradually saw aspects of the clothing designs that are uncomfortable when placed on people with disabilities, I remember when I wanted to buy a black leather jacket, but my parents bought it because I was hard and complicated to get, since I have my arms a little spastic, and it was too complicated to fit. One day my dad had the great idea to send a special jacket with the same modern design, but with a zipper hidden in the back, to wear it more easy, just down the locks of the front and back, and I they put the jacket through the sleeves, without hurting myself. With that he thought my father gave me the main guideline to reflect and analyze in depth these problems when people with disabilities to dress just like the needs and tastes of people with disabilities, the need to feel good about themselves, that need for integrity, and feel the inclusion in society. Now that I'm young and I have friends in my age range, with disabilities who want to feel beautiful watch, and at least in Mexico there is discrimination against the disabled, and there are many stereotypes about "what is beauty", with these Ideas I change a bit the way we perceive this meaning, changing standards and improve self-esteem of people with disabilities.
Even thought no dressmaker in our tastes and needs, and which also form part of this society and deserve to be taken into account.
I searched and collecting information even inform me with a fashion designer who has paraplegia who is from Argentina, whose name is Silvia Mirta Villori, I sent a private message to FB, and I said I have great ideas, it was me who suggested
do the blog, as she has a proper and has been successful.
I started creating my blog, see my purpose, objectives, what is intended to do for this medium, the results are desired, the audience it is aimed, among other things. So I started, everything started last summer, little by little I communicated with more people in the world of fashion and disability, I communicate with a Brazilian photographer dedicated to shooting people with disabilities, their "models", her name is Kika de Castro, said that my goals are great and asked for support in my country. Days later I spoke with a girl who is wheelchair model, Chiks group chair (one of the black girls leaving their photo on the blog), and told him of my ideas, and I love what I do,
she just told me to do something in my community regarding bridges and stuff.
Believe it or not I have spoken with people from the middle, I have sought as a "hobby" information I've collected links, seen videos, and accommodation and increasingly polish my ideas, and I have more clear where I'm going.
Regarding the person who questioned me about whether I have studied fashion design or am I being important in this environment, and told me that if I studied and prepared on the subject why did I blog? Let I inform you that having access to a computer, be Internet users, I am free to write and do whatever I feel like it hereby is, just as there are websites on topics such as politics, economics, even where touch sensitive issues such as terrorist attacks, often the authors of those pages where highly confidential information leaks are not good people, or knows full of issues, often speak by speaking, in this social networking or blogs , all are free to do and write whatever we want. I do not do any harm to anyone with this blog, do not get involved in issues that are not incumbent on me, and that will be clear that I do not intend to "impose" or make "carry out my orders," not to dress like me, or to be like me. I have clear that I am not a "guru" of fashion in this space I just want to give advice and share with disabilities about the theme of fashion, and show that I understand perfectly your needs.
That as a person with a disability, be problematic when we dress, and how we feel, and self-esteem and stuff that nobody has taken into account.
To continue, by little I was somebody famous, like Lady Gaga, or Rihanna, my blog would have more credibility? Let say that in this fashion and taste, I have learned throughout my life, to be famous or have money, does not mean having good taste! I have not studied fashion design, is true, even during high school, but my plans are to advise me more on the fashion industry, I know the basics, just to combine, and see how things go great together and what not, on trends
(because I read fashion magazines), and simple things.
One of the things I never thought it was do or to dedicate this small dressmaker or to be gateways for people with disabilities, were things I never imagined at first, is something that in Mexico we have not seen EVER, this is something that nobody has analyzed, and nobody, I think Mexicans are sometimes half cavemen regarding information about disability, and good if it were not for Facebook I'm on idle and curious, I never thought something had happened! Another reason that it seemed impossible and crazy to enter this medium is about my disability, I have SMA, and lose strength in my body little by little, and I am very bad for my hands xD LOL strokes by drawing on the paper I respond as I would like, and fashion design is to make strokes with rules and brackets, and those things were my headache in my art class when I was in high school: S fashion design seemed impossible, but solution exists for all, if an advantage I have is that I am very observant, and almost always describe things perfectly: P alone could carry out my dream, if I have an "interpreter" to help me a bit to capture what I want, like and there are software devices that are accurate strokes to create 3D and scale. Not rule these things in order to help many people with these problems, is the main purpose of my blog to help and encourage people with disabilities, and thereby achieve social integration.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario